Fireplace equipment - cross base
Hand wrought fireplace equipment set that was hammered by the artistic blacksmith Jan Šerák. Thanks to the cross-shaped base, the set is maximally steady despite its weight. Thus it is impossible to knock it over unintentionally.
The hooks the individual parts are hanged on are widened at the end. Therefore, the individual pieces cannot slip off spontaneously.
Handles of the individual tools are furnished with an ornamental decoration.
The combination of two high-quality paints creates beautiful patina effect.
- Shipping information
- Security policy
- Free delivery from 96 €
- 30 day return period – we will cover the expenses
What does the product bring to its future owner?
● A set of fireplace equipment with a unique design.
● Practical assistant for work around the fireplace.
● A hand-made product with a certificate of genuineness.
● The set is wrought entirely of iron. It is not only a twisted iron as is the case with cheaper
● Polished with urethane alkyd paint combined with patina paint.
Useful information and notification
● The set includes for pieces of fireplace equipment
● The varnish is intended for the interior - usage in the exterior may lead to corrosion.
- 40 cm
- 58 cm
- 27 cm
- 6 kg