What does the product bring to its future owner?
A piece of nature in our highly mechanized age.
Individuality in contrast with impersonal global products.
- A piece of handicraft confirmed by a stamp with a unique product number.
- During the preparation of fuelwood, Drvoštěp (which is an archaic word for "woodcutter" in Czech) selects beautiful pieces of wood with love and care in order to save the wood from the flames of the stove.
- Before processing each of our products, we carefully and thoroughly consider which part and side of the wood should be turned into a candle holder. In this way, we show the inherent structure and natural lineation of the material to good advantage.
- Where it is convenient, together with our blacksmith we make a harmonized composition, created by traditional methods that have been used for centuries.
Tips for use
- Unusual gift
- At home, in a cottage, in a restaurant
Practical information and notification
- On the bottom side, there are felt pads placed for safety
- There is also the Drvoštěp® logo and the unique product number.
- Intended for the interior. Protect from rain and moisture.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Wooden parts are impregnated by first class sanitary oil "Festool Heavy Duty". In case there are metal parts by our blacksmith, they are varnished.
- Intended for number of candles:
- Surface finish
- oil Festool Heavy Duty
- 20 cm
- 8 cm
- 4 cm
- 0.70 kg